If you run a model railroad, use a Digitrax DCC command station and have engines with Digitrax decoders in them (or compatible), this is what we used to run our small railroad.
With Mac-N-Trax software you can:
- Create a "throttle" for each of your engines
- Use the mouse, keyboard or even a Griffin Powermate for control
- Save and load throttle "sessions"
- Create a CTC for turnouts and occupancy
Maybe you prefer to run multiple units or consists? No problem. Creating and breaking apart consists doesn't get much easier than the way our software implementation. It can be done in a matter of seconds.
Like to run your trains according to schedules? We've built in our FastClock X! So you don't need two programs to do the job.
- Macintosh OS X 10.2 or newer
- Keyspan USB to Serial Adapter (USA19QW)
- Locobuffer or Locobuffer II
- Digitrax Command Station (DCS50, DB150, DCS100)
- Locomotive equiped with Digitrax decoder (or compatible)